Sunday, August 19, 2007

Motley Crew

Boy, they are starting to look a little rough! One of the catbirds has mites and has no feathers at all on his head...he looks so pathetic, and doesn't want his picture made. Mr C is a mess, but I don't think he knows it.
Very calmly posing....

Uh-oh...he's seen me!

Et tu, Ollie?

All these babies take their toll!
But look - the babies are gorgeous. This last brood just started coming to the porch.

All three are fine - and very beautiful.

One more look...
Just hanging around. No molting here yet.
I'm not trying to run this in the ground, but John got these photos of "Sugar" and they show him drinking nectar better than my pictures did. I'm thinking it's only the one chickadee, but not sure.
Checking it out-

Definitely knows what he's doing!

1 comment:

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Oh, my gosh, that really made me laugh. Such personality in those 'frazzled' birds. They are so cute, haha!!