Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back from under my rock.....

I'm ba-ack.....
Wow! Every day I thought I'd have time to sit down and look at your blogs and post something, but the days just kept passing. So I decided I would just ignore everything else for a few minutes and try to catch up a little. What with the wedding, Thanksgiving, the Christmas open house at the shopping center, and trying to figure out what to put on sale to try to get a little business, it's just been sort of nuts. And my web guys thought it would be a good idea to set up another totally different web page, to increase links to the online store...I have added lots of cool things...if you haven't visited in a while, you might find something - you can even make a wish list and email it to someone who is probably wondering....I'm enjoying it - at least as much as I enjoy anything in the winter....I'm one of those people who doesn't do well without a lot of light, so out came my nice energy-saving fluorescents, and back in with the full spectrum. It actually does help.
I've had lots of birds in the backyard - haven't been anywhere except to work though, so decided just to post Santa....I almost didn't though, because, as you see, there were no lines, even for him!
OK, gotta look at what I missed of your posts...I can't wait. I truly missed all of you blogger buddies.

22 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm always happy to see Santa! :-)

On another note - i was trying to find the loon clock I believe you had in your inventory before?? I wanted to give my hubby a hint for a present.....

NCmountainwoman said...

I don't know how you do it all. Thanks for the Santa photo.

DeniseinVA said...

Good to see you back Helen. Fun photo of Santa. I'm going to check out your online store.

Vickie said...

Enjoyed the decorations. It does take some juggling this time of year.

And I've been meaning to tell you how I'm always wowed by your blue bird when I open your blog. Beautiful photo.

Arija said...

Happy to see you back, but sounding rather flustered. I'v missed you although I've been away for a week out of range of civilization.
Don't over do it Helen, put your feet up for a bit and relax, even for twenty minutes of switch off time to gather your strength for the days ahead.

Unknown said...

Funny you mention rethinking website designs. I'm constantly doing that myself, trying to figure out how to fit everything in as effectively as possible. There's a couple of things I'd like to change but just going by "cookie cutter" template that blogger provides, it would take some serious web expertise. Here's the dreaming ...

2sweetnsaxy said...

Glad you had a little time to say hello. :-) Man, it's a sad day when no one is sitting in Santa's lap.

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas!

Tina said...

That's a first for me to see that there isn't at least one person waiting to see Santa! Wow! Hope you find some quiet time to just catch your breath! With having Thanksgiving one week later I think we all are feeling a little more rushed this year! Nice to have you back :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Helen,
your new link to online shopping looks great and all very clear and easy to view and use.

Eve said...

Poor Santa!
Good to see you back Helen! Missed you!

June said...

Good to see you again...I'm sure you're busy as ever. Take a deep breath and one day at a time :-)

Peggy said...

Glad you are back! I missed you! Obviously you had alot going on...Take a breathe!

SweetAnnee said...

Oh poor Santa..I bet he was sad.. I'm going over to your store and see what goodes you have..

Oh I'm doing better.but just a bit sick each day.
I'll be healed soon I'm sure.
fondly...Deena

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Helen: It always a pleasure to see all you have to share. My, Santa without a line. Maybe it's just too early. Business does come first and I look forward to when you can post again.

Mary said...

Even Santa needs a break occasionally :-) I'm glad that both you and he are getting a short one. It's a crazy time of year.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hi Helen. Nice to see you back. That's a lovely scene--all sparkles and Christmas reds.

The economy is very frightening. The cost of feeding birds has doubled. I'm afraid many will have to give up that enjoyment. Who knows what the months ahead will bring.
Marnie

jalynn01 said...

Welcome back! I hope you can find some time to relax. I'm feeling that crunch already myself...Too many things to do and not enuf time. No birds, but a great 'bird's eye' view of Santa.

Stacey Olson said...

Tis a busy time of year. I think we will all be glad to see the holidays come and go...Love the no line santa.. Maybe people know better than to even ask...lol.. Best wishes to you this season...Off to check out your online store, again

Nick S said...

I love Christmas .The new pic is great :-)

Jayne said...

Glad you're back Helen! I know it is a hectic time of year. Here's hoping you have time to decompress.

Willard said...

I know what you are talking about, Helen. It is hard to find the time to blog at times. I have been in one of those phases lately what with concentrating on deer photography and trying to protect the local deer herd from the poachers and road hunters.