Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today's the Day

Today's Greeting
Is there another hurricane that I didn't read about in my preoccupation with my online store and this election? There's a huge storm raging outside - heavy rain, wind, and even hail. I hope the power doesn't go out! I want to load in some more products. I'm setting up your greeting, and here's the address for the store - you're getting it first...I'll link it to my website about 9:00.
http://shop.backyardboutique.com
We have 500+ products loaded in now, but I'll be adding every day. Any feedback is appreciated...this is very new to me.
Have a great day!

13 comments:

Jayne said...

What an accomplishment Helen! Congratulations!

John Theberge said...

Very nice photograph, I'll bet this is one of your best selling cards.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Helen: Congrats on getting your store going. What a great shot today of the Cedar Waxwings. I saw one this year and never saw the yellow on the tail. It was up in a tree and sideways.

Eve said...

Morning Helen! Fantastic! We're getting lake effect rain today so I hear! I can't wait til 9:00! Good luck!!

Peggy said...

Wishing you the best of success Helen!

Love the cedars! You get such great moments!

Mary said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that the storm doesn't cause you problems with getting the store opened! Will look forward to seeing what is there later! Great card!

Shelley said...

Today's greeting was so sweet & beautiful!
I perused your online shop - congratulations! I think you have a great selection! I am thinking about that Loon thermometer right now (I named our Log Home "The Loon's Nest) - so this would be the perfect addition - and also looking thru your greeting cards. I'm going to go thru it again!

NCmountainwoman said...

I've already bookmarked the boutique. I'm looking forward to taking a closer look at everything, but I really liked what I saw.

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Helen congratulations and how exciting for you. I shall enjoy visiting it. Beautiful photo of the Cedar Waxwings.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Congratulations!Hope the store does very well.Too bad I don't just live down the road so I could stop by.Love you photos as well.

Dorothy said...

Today's Greeting is beautiful! Good luck with you on line business!

2sweetnsaxy said...

What a great picture of the kissing birds. :-) I can't wait to check out the online store.

Dave Coulter said...

Those waxwings are spectacular! Well done :)