Monday, March 24, 2008

Pass the Happy News Along

When my daughter was in kindergarten, they sang a little song that I still hum when birds are singing and flowers are budding..Some of the pictures are awful, but they tell the wonderful story of spring.

Little birdie in a tree, pass the happy news along.

Sang a song so cheerily - pass the happy news along.

Pass the happy news along,

Listen to the birdie's song.

Spring has come and winter's gone.

Pass the happy news along.

No, I wasn't lucky enough to see the fox again today - this a fuller view from yesterday.

4 comments:

Bird Girl said...

I just love that little spring song! Would you believe I worked with preschoolers for ten years and never heard that song! Great singing bird pics and that FOX...Oh how BEAUTIFUL! You really got some keepers!

The Birdlady said...

Thanks...didn't see any snipes though - LOL.hscbrylu

Jotter Jan said...

Oh my...what a great series! I loved your bird photos and that fox photo was just gorgeous!!! So glad you stopped by my blog and afforded me the privilege of admiring your photography. You certainly are a talented bird lady!

The Birdlady said...

Thank you "JJ" - as are you!