Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cheating a Little

I just haven't had time to really post anything since the one I had to remove because of spam. There are still so many photos to review and edit from the Florida trip. I have posted some in my gallery. It can be reached through http://www.backyardboutique.com/; then just going to Galleries.

These are a few from a short trip in the very bright light yesterday. I shouldn't even post the tree swallow image, it's so bad, but they were really funny, and I couldn't get any closer...hopefully you can see them "yelling" at each other.

4 comments:

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Don't sell yourself short, Birdlady, your shots are just beautiful! Glad you had a little time to share!!

The Birdlady said...

Thanks aunt b - i just wishi had a backyard like your! (well, maybe not till you get those bluebirds coming.)

Bird Girl said...

birdlady - thanks for the link to your gallery. You and hubby must have had a ball! The eagles, ospreys, warblers - wow - what a variety! I thought you did a super job with the light on those ospreys! And still my favorite is the common yellow throats. Do they look different when they're not in breeding plumage?

The Birdlady said...

It's pretty much the same for the adult males - the females lask the mask; it's faint on the "little boys." They are very tiny and adorable! It was just a joy to watch him. It was a great trip.
H