Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cheating a Little

I just haven't had time to really post anything since the one I had to remove because of spam. There are still so many photos to review and edit from the Florida trip. I have posted some in my gallery. It can be reached through http://www.backyardboutique.com/; then just going to Galleries.

These are a few from a short trip in the very bright light yesterday. I shouldn't even post the tree swallow image, it's so bad, but they were really funny, and I couldn't get any closer...hopefully you can see them "yelling" at each other.

3 comments:

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Don't sell yourself short, Birdlady, your shots are just beautiful! Glad you had a little time to share!!

The Birdlady said...

Thanks aunt b - i just wishi had a backyard like your! (well, maybe not till you get those bluebirds coming.)

The Birdlady said...

It's pretty much the same for the adult males - the females lask the mask; it's faint on the "little boys." They are very tiny and adorable! It was just a joy to watch him. It was a great trip.
H