Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Singing the Blues

I just can't stop photographing them! It's an obsession! I'll be thinking, "enough," and then they come chattering onto the rail, and there I go again! All 5 are still fine. And Mama's still incubating 3 eggs. We watch her via the spycam...every bird landlord will want one of these; it's truly amazing! I have them at Backyard Boutique...they are $85.00.

Look at the size of that mealworm!

Beautiful Camille.


Am I beautiful, or what?


In a family portrait, somebody always moves! (It used to be me.)


Hewey, Dewey, and Louie.

Family Dinner.

I can do this.

1 comment:

Bird Girl said...

Now you're gonna make me cry! My babies should be getting ready to fledge. Oh but how beautiful your babies are. That first shot is so cool with the front guy in focus and the others in back and to the side. Love it. Love all of them. Just gorgeous bluebird pictures, birdylady!!!